Plasser Robel Services is ECM I-IV certified
We keep your machine running!
By taking over ECM responsibility, we bear a large part of the responsibility for ensuring that your machine can run and operate reliably.
Benefit from our experience as an ECM partner in many maintenance projects, our comprehensive know-how of the service providers of railroad construction machines as well as our ECM conformity, which has been certified many times.
With us at your side, you can fully concentrate on your main business!
Our company has been involved with ECM since as early as 2015 and has been certified for ECM IV maintenance services for many years. Plasser Robel Services GmbH has been ECM I-IV certified since the beginning of 2023. This enables us to offer our customers the complete package for maintenance responsibility.
What does ECM mean?
The ECM (Entity in Charge of Maintenance) is responsible for the maintenance of a vehicle. Each vehicle must be assigned to an ECM unit so that it can be operated on the European rail network. The aim is to ensure greater safety in rail traffic. ECM ensures roadworthiness, operational safety, expertise as well as legal certainty.
- Takes overall responsibility of the maintenance management system
- Assigns and monitors the other ECM functions
Maintenance development function
- Sets the maintenance specifications
- Creates and develops the maintenance specifications – depending on the deployment conditions
Fleet Maintenance Management
- Timely decommissioning and feeding for maintenance
- Placing an order with the selected ECM IV workshop. Recommissioning after the ECM IV has been released for operation
- Monitors the rail vehicles
Maintenance delivery function
- Carrying out the maintenance work
- Processes the maintenance order of the ECM III, documents and archives the work performed.
- Issues the operation release and gives the feedback to ECM III
What added value does the ECM I-IV complete package offer PRS customers?
- Manufacturer-oriented service offering
- With the ECM package we complete our service offer around your machine
- Plasser ROBEL Services GmbH thus becomes a full service provider
- State-of-the-art maintenance
- More efficient and effective implementation of services
- Highest possible trustworthiness and security
- Compliance with all relevant legal requirements
Do you have any questions?
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com